Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. This is a white linen with a woven taupe pinstripe. It's the same quality as our best selling white linen, a crisp fabric that softens beautifully over time.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover up
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% linen. Due to the characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- Thin, vertical brown stripe woven into the fabric
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- We describe this fabric as light weight, semi-opaque, textured, and crisp.